Friday, September 24, 2010

movie podcast- blog

1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast? 
On garage band i used the jingles , crowd clapping & turned my voice up higher. I had to find my pictures   and cite them. 
2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes? 
If you ever had to review something else or make another podcast for another class you would already know how to do it.

3.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? 
If you had to give a review on something. If you were a journalist or a news reporter. 
4.  In this project, what did you get good at doing? 
Figuring out how to cut my music & where my pictures would fit in & cut them on the length.

5. What was the most difficult part of the assignment? 

talking & listening to my own voice.
6.  Would you do a project like this on your own?
no, because it takes alot of time 

No comments:

Post a Comment