Monday, October 25, 2010

iMovie Genome Project

  1. A) Identify your chosen musical genre -Island Music
  2.  & B) say why you chose it. - I chose it because it looked fun to do & I like the Beach Boys. 
  3. Describe how you went about finding your songs and information.  - I just googled songs of the Caribbean Islands & asked my dad for different island music singers. 
  4. What different kinds of technology did you use to compile your project? [Web tools, Mac tools, etc...] - I used the computer & I asked my dad because he knows a lot about music.
  5. What are you good at...what went well for you in this project? - Picking out the videos that went with my genre. 
  6. With what did you struggle on this project...what was difficult for you? - Finding the people because i couldn't find any of them. 
  7. Did you decide to use still slides? Why or why not?  [If not, how did you convey your information? Yes, because I didn't want to record my voice so I used slides.
  8. For what other classes, situations, uses could this type of project be adapted? If you ever had to make a iMovie for another class you would know just how to do it!
  9. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information, etc., but how did you transform the music, information, images, etc.] I changed the words & citied my sources.
  10. Would you do another project like this on your own? Why? Why not - Yes, because it's fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment